Gua Sha Scraping Massage Tool
100% Natural Stone Handmade Rose Quartz Jade
Gua Sha is Multi-Function Full body massager.
It is a facial treatment that involves scraping the skin with a flat jade or rose quartz stone in upward strokes to relax stiff muscles and encourage tissue drainage.
In traditional East Asian medical treatment, they use Gua sha to relieve muscles and joint pain and reduce inflammation.
Rose Gua Sha Scraping Massage Tool is perfect for professional massage and home self-care; it restores the flow of positive energy throughout your body.
Gua Sha is a perfect tool for applying VC Serum on the face.
- Keep the tool nearly flat on your skin (about 15 degrees) instead of having the edge of the tool on your skin at 90 degrees.
- Use a light to medium pressure and scrape both body and face in an upward and outward direction.
- Using gua sha shouldn’t be painful. Avoid it over acne, pimples, and open lesions.
- By ‘scraping’ with repeated strokes on the surface of the skin, the gua sha helps stimulate new blood flow to help generate metabolic cell repair and heal.
- I suggest sweeping each area a minimum of three times maximum10 times over the same area.
If you are a fan of this ancient treatment, this is a must-have in your daily routine.
- The face is more sensitive than other parts of the body. Use lighter pressure on the face.
- After using, wash it with clean water then wipe dry.
Jade roller & Gua sha should be wiped down with a dry little moist towelette, Only the stone part. Do not wash it with water.
- Drink a cup of hot water or herbal tea after scraping and rest for 15-20 minutes.