This is a high quality Archival Print of my original watercolour painting Mountain Eagle”, inspired by my trip through Canadian Rockies.
Comes complete with signature on the front.
My art prints are high quality and are professionally printed with archival pigment inks on a heavy weight, acid free paper very similar to watercolour paper.
- Black or White finish frame
- White mat
- Display horizontally or vertically
- Hanging hardware is pre-attached
- 8″ x 10″ (10″ x 13″ unmatted)
- 11″ x 14″ (14″ x 18″ unmatted)
Available in a variety of sizes to suit your space:
- 8×10″ and 11×14″ (available framed or unframed)
- Poster prints: 16×20″, 18×24″, 20×26″ & 24×30 on smooth bond poster paper (unframed)
- Canvas prints are ready to hang: 20×24″, 24×30″ & 30×40″ (unframed)
I get my archival canvases printed at a professional giclee printers. They are of the highest quality in Canada.
The print is stretched on 1.5″ wood panel. Stretchers are made of domestic bass wood and yellow poplar. The 1.5″ stretcher uses a light 0.83×1.5 stretcher bar to achieve the deep stretcher look, but is way lighter.
Please note that as these are handmade just for you that the lead-time could extend to 2-3 weeks including delivery.
Prints will be packaged in a protective cellophane sleeve with backing cardboard, and shipped to you in a bubble mailer (8×10 & 11×14).
Poster print sizes (16×20, 18×24, 20×26 & 24×30) will be rolled for their safety, and shipped in a sturdy mailer tube.
Canvas Prints (20×24, 24×30 &30×40) will be carefully packaged in a protective plastic sleeve and shipped in a cardboard box.
All prints are packaged with the greatest care and protection so that they arrive to you safely!
Canadian orders are shipped by Canada Post and Chit Chats (8×10 print shipments don’t include tracking), USA (all include tracking) by USPS & International (all include tracking) orders by USPS or Asendia via Chit Chats. Canvas Prints shipped by UPS.
– Depending on your monitor settings colours may appear slightly different on screen than on the actual print.