- Cut and SEEDLESS rosehips berries.
- Ready for use in tea, tinctures, infused oils, herbal blends, herbal supplements, kombucha, gourmet cooking and brewing recipes.
- TASTE: Sweet and tangy.
- We offer whole, cut and powdered rosehips.
- SUITABLE PAIRING: Rosehips are often used with hibiscus to produce great tasting tea – excellent for both HOT and COLD BEVERAGES.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Foothills Naturals Rosehips come both in cut and sifted form as well as whole dried pods. They come from Chile – USDA certified ORGANIC, KOSHER and NON-IRRADIATED
There are no reviews yet.